From Stickstoffwerke to Chemiepark Linz – history

CHEMIE PARK LINZ has its roots in former STICKSTOFFWERKE (founded 1939) pioneering chemistry in Linz , renamed in the fifties to CHEMIE LINZ.

Quite strong in  r & d , exporting its products all over the world  via its own global sales network. Today about 30 companies are successfully working by using synergies on site.   Availability of  resources and perfect infrastructure,  enables these  companies to concentrate all efforts on their core business with high operational efficiency.